Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ghandi

I keep forgetting I'm not on the football team.
                 I keep forgetting that Butch will never come back.
I keep forgetting that Victoria's Secret will never love me.
                 I keep forgetting that I'm going to die, even with Harold Minors constant reminders.
I keep forgetting it's not acceptable to fart in public.
                 I keep forgetting foreign exchange students have feelings
I keep forgetting that i cant make love to siri.
                 I keep forgetting that dragon's aren't real.
I keep forgetting that a sword is a weapon.
                 I keep forgetting I'm not allowed to say the N word.
I keep forgetting that Officer Thurston is a real cop.
                 I keep forgetting that mahatma gandhi and muhammad ali aren't the same person
I keep forgetting that I'll never be happy if I'm always working towards happiness
                 I keep forgetting that other people don't think the same way as me.
I keep forgetting that I'll see my mom again
                 I keep forgetting how lucky I am
I keep forgetting that other people are starving
                and that communism is for reals
that other people live in the projects
                that my mom cooks me meals.
I never forget Christmas though

1 comment:

  1. You're not supposed to say the N word? Oops.

    Communism is for realz. The foreign exchange students can tell you that after Officer Thurston arrests you for abuse.

    ReplyDelete