Monday, October 10, 2011

Robot

Who cares? It can't love anyways. Just destroy. I'll just get a dog. Man's best friend. Robots don't have friends.


Well, I'm their friend.

Is it fair......to have them be, but not let them be. To enslave them, then misbehave them. Is it fair..... to bring the kernels of justice to a stop, just because we're tired? Is it fair to pimp-slap the first lady, because the kids are doin' pot? Is it fair to play by the rules, when stephen hawkins is the reff? is it fair to consider stephen hawkins a human? is fair to consider a human, humane?  is it fair to civilize animals? is it fair for Savannah Buswell to have virgin lips? is it fair to throw a garbage can? is it fair to consider myself fergalicious? is it fair to not post a serious assignment? is it fair to need reason/raison? it it fair to a robot a chance at life?  is it fair that Bernie Mac is dead? .....or is it fear. what's the difference?

In the end, aren't we all just robots... made in China?

9 comments:

  1. If you didn't already put this together, you're supposed to re-read the passage substituting fear for fair.
    sorry if this wasn't as funny as my last posts, it ain't always Eazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still liked it, even though there was no Chase Hansen stalking.Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to be serious and make me laugh at the same time. I know I'm not supposed to laugh at some of your lines, but I did. Pimp-slapping the first lady because the kids are doing pot. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asians have freckles? Good writing though

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found a way to be serious and funny, good boy, oh boy, yeah boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ideas. Your writing always has something to it that makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol omg ily
    Eazy-E you're a babe. xoxo
    I love Bernie Mac!

    ReplyDelete