Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to a day in my life.

For the full effect of deep emotion and imagery, play "songbird" by Kenny G

I wake up, rub my hands down my chest. It must be chilly
I go into the spread eagle position, then upper dog. Oils all over.
The dim torch reflects florescent lights from my skin.

I throw on my silk robe, kiss my cat (kieth) and head upstairs.
Commando, I walk out the front door for the newspaper.
Just as the neighbor drives by, a dog catches a Frisbee in front of my Wilson.
I smile.

I walk back into my house to the sensual smell of "Dark Kiss"
I get on blogger and admire Kal-el and Coconut Kweller for 8 hours.
I watch Charlie Schmidts piano cat on youtube. Post a comment.
I prepare a bubble bath, and read "seventeen" magazine.
I ease into the steamy water. Hahhhhht........ ooooh..... that's nice
I make a beard out of the bubble. I look like Santa ROFL. 

I shave until my arms are to exhausted to keep going.
I yawn. It must be late. I drink a bottle of elmers glue to get me through the night
I spill. No matter, Kieth will lick it off.
zzzzzzzzzzzz



  

16 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I understood the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eazy-E ohhhh man eazy... you never cease to amaze me with your writing. Ever. Even when i thought, "how could you or your writing get any better?" you did and it did. You did it again. #youaretoogoodatwritingandbloggingitsnotevenfunny
    #top5everyweek #youarenumber1inmyheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is what life is all about. You definitely accomplished the assignment and went beyond it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good. so funny i cant get over all the randomness. love that your obsessed with cats/chase/ and elmers glue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What assignment? This was fantastic. My favorite line: "I make a beard out of the bubble. I look like Santa ROFL."

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont even know what to say to this! haha keep them comin! im just happy im not Chase Hansen because i would be REALLY creeped out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee Wiz. you really are what they say you are...

    I N T E R E S T I N G

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if that is actually what Chase does in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chase Hansen is the new Chuck Norris.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHA, I have no idea where you come up with this stuff but it's phenomenal. Really keep writing this is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just read this in class. No. Actually, Chase just read this in class while Kenny G's Songbird played. I can't put into words how magical these few moments were. I wish I had a camera.

    Thank you for giving us this moment. We will remember it forever.

    p.s. Chase is NOT creeped out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi.

    Want to go bowling/get smoothies/make-out?

    Cool.

    Bai.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious. Love this actually. Creepy in a phenomenal way.

    ReplyDelete