Monday, November 28, 2011

OW: I wake up to Einars norweigen horn, then I get ready to attend my World Class Highschool. I learn some important stuff that will prepare me for college, which will prepare me for a career, which will prepare me for retirement, which will prepare me for death, then what? So after school I got down to the F house and clean some cars for minimum wage, to prepare me for a mission, which will prepare me for the thing that comes after death.
Call: Bill Cosby comes into firehouse and I clean his car for a good tip. When I greet him I crack a joke about chocolate cake. Bill rofls all over the dirty pavement and offers me a spot in cosby and the gang.
Refusal: I accept immediately
Mentor: This guy
Threshold: Bill passes down one of his sweatshirts to me.
Test, Allies, Enemies: Me and Bill find ourselves in troubling circumstances after letting theodorre barrow the family Cadillac, in the meantime Bill is saying the Darnest Things. Allies: eachother. Enemies: The teenagers with the rap and the beep bop n swizzle nizzle cadooble.  Approach: Theo takes  us to the gym, Bills back gives in. what else is new, right?
Ordeal: Claire finds out the bill has been giving the kids some sugar and theo gets a girl pregnaunt.
Reward: Some chocolate cake?
The road back: I stay with the Cosbys
Return with elixir: More choclate cake

No comments:

Post a Comment