Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dwarfed Creation

A dog (female) wearing sunglasses came up to me and asked:
What do you think about my fur?

I'm thinking about your fur like jews think about hitler

I'm thinking about your fur like russians think about stallin
like tough guys think about bawling
like quadriplegics think about bowling
I'm thinking about your fur like life thinks about death
like life thinks about meth
like jocks think about Mcbeth

I'm thinking about your fur like honesty thinks about a liar
like water thinks about fire
like the Omish think about wires
like Saruman thinks about the Shire

I'm thinking about your fur like Bill Cosby think about rap
like Bill Cosby thinks about crap (Whats the difference, LOL!!)
like thugs thing about the Gap
like everyone thinks about Japs
like fat kids think about laps
like Micheal Jackson thinks about Paps

I'm thinking about your fur like letters think about E-mail
like O thinks about peeing on Q
like T uses V
like E effs G

I'm thinking about your fur like cheating thinks about fair
like hate thinks about care
like tobacco thinks about D.A.R.E.
like steal thinks about share
like muscle thinks about tear
like 1 thinks about pair
like officer Thurston thinks about hair

I'm thinking like tourist think about class
like hybrids think about gas
like intelligence thinks about sass
like butts think about swass

like peace thinks about war
like less thinks about more
like....
Dog: I'm beautiful and so is my fur

Me: I know.... I'm sorry

4 comments:

  1. this is random, but totally funny... and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really good. I thought it was creative that you decided to be negative, unliike hershel berry cake i can see the symbolism behind the dog. You obviously love cats so it must be important to you. good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your likes. Especially 'Like officer Thurston thinks about hair.' I also like how you are talking about a dogs fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eazy-E (aka Ron)...you're a loser. But I like it.

    ReplyDelete