Sunday, September 18, 2011

Green Day assignment

I walk alone. I walk alone.

It's raining dead cats and burnt rose pedals. The sky is grey, the dark mark appears. The lack of  color drowns out any color that still exists.

There are tall sky scrapers to one side of me, the front doors are locked with a rusted chain. all the windows are covered with ply wood.

To the left of me Emma Watson is hand cuffed to a railroad. The key is in my mind, but I cant reach it. Ginny Weasley stands next to me, free of death, the sight of her makes me vomit.

There's a soccer ball in the gutter and a motorcycle the gets farther away every time I get closer to it, taunting me until I rip of my shirt

There's a building on fire full of gold and money, I don't go in to save because the money isn't worth anything no more.

a cougar bites me and steals my guitar, he plays it much better than i could. Emma Watson is very impressed.
Chase Hansen tells me to "go long", every step i take i get fatter, i cant run much longer. The ball is coming towards me.... it goes over my head and Micah catches it in the end zone.

I cried out Heaven save me, But I'm down to one last breath, And with it let me say Let me say Let me say..
Hold me now

I'm 6 feet from the edge
And I'm thinkin
Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down.

I walk alone. I walk alone.

12 comments:

  1. oh man, this one is too good. you're writing becomes more creative every time you write or blog*. the class must be paying off...

    "Chase Hansen tells me to "go long", every step i take i get fatter, i cant run much longer. " --too good.
    and the creed at the end is just the icing on top.

    You are a very humorous guy eazy, but i do sense the seriousness of this post as well. keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you like Harry Potter to some degree. Let's hope that this boulevard won't happen because that would be nightmares come to life. Be careful what you think about, it might just get you in the end. Muwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dont have anything to do with your post. Capitalize Chase And Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pictures. expecially the one with the little girl with the umbrella and dead cats on top of it. it relates to your writing, or the picture relates to your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. You're being funny. But why does this post feel so real to me? I know it's funny. I know. I get it.

    Emma Watson. Chase Hansen. But it's how you feel that sticks with me. "It goes over my head and Micah catches it in the end zone." The soccer ball in the gutter. The motorcycle that keeps getting farther away.

    For real. Top 5 nominee. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear! haha well this was interesting! it got me to laugh so i guess keep it comin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the line ''It's raining dead cats and burnt rose pedals'' its very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its really interesting how you managed to make this funny but also kinda sad. it makes me laugh on the outside and die a little on the inside. pretty freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. And.. Micah Hannemann for a Touchdown.
    Great post. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Harry Potter references. Also the creepy obsession with Chase Hansen, makes it almost more real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this entire blog makes with laugh, i love the pic of the girl with kittens, it goes with the kitten blog background very amusing. great job:)

    ReplyDelete